The Sanctuary will always be ours, not mine, not yours, but ours




What's wrong? i saw your status message. sana mapasaya kita kahit sa maliit na paraan.


Smile na you look really pretty when you smile And it captivates me


By the way. Nakikita kita sa Gazebo always

Baka sa sunod maging kaklase tayo sa majors. Since i'm going to take up Educ-Pre School


Hmm... If given a chance, gusto ko sana maging friends tayo hindi lamang dito sa FB , kung hindi sa real life din ^^,


God bless.. and like sa Selecta Ice Cream ad,

"Wag na ikaw sad.. andito pa naman ako eh"

^^

--
I remembered these lines.
Where did I see these?
When? How?




Oh yeah, it reminds me. These lines , or this entire message
was mine.
The product of my intellect. My ingenious, or rather, my stupidity with LOVE.




I couldn't stop mocking myself right now, telling myself,
How did you even say it that way? You're stupid Bulldog, very stupid!




And yet, I still continued reading it. I read it again and again.
It may sound corny, but these lines helped me get a closer direction to her. or should
I say, got closer to her back then.




I was so excited and yet, nervous at the same time when I was typing these.
I tried writing it down on a piece of paper, give it to her afterwards, but i'm still a fidgeting buffoon.




oh well.. as time flies by, i become more and more passionate on writing poems . sketching.
Love spells , trickles my vehement enthusiasm.




Those were the days, and still, the days i will still continue to ponder with.
You, sitting at the Sanctuary, waiting for me, as we share our laughters and sorrows together.




Yours truly,








Mr. Gazebo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Edukasyon sa kasalukuyan (Ateneo de Davao University True Story)

Miseducation of a Filipino by Renato Constantino

Nakaw