Mr. Sunlight's Early

November 12, 2012

I woke up early today due to Mr. Sunlight's bright light. Aside from that light, its heat is burning my skin, like a roasted isaw from Eileens or fried Kwekwek and Proben by Claveria.
Even Mr. Pingui is shocked.
I can't help but wonder, how come
Mr. Sunlight is early today?
Is it because I need to do many things since I dismissed my Alarm clock?
Is it because of the rotation of planets around the Sun's axis?
Or is it because time flies faster?

What happens if Mr. Sunlight's bright light will not shed on our faces?
It is a good thing to ponder with.
How Mr. Sunlight and Time work together just to let us know that Life truly exists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Edukasyon sa kasalukuyan (Ateneo de Davao University True Story)

Miseducation of a Filipino by Renato Constantino

Nakaw