366 Days




Still it's ok... It thought it was a love that seems to be ok... 
Even though I know I can't go back, I want to be connected.
It`s the first time I felt this way.

You said “We can meet each other occasionally”.

Because verbal promises are a common thing
It's still ok...

This wish of mine doesn't come true,

that you would fall in love with me again.
This fickle wish of mine.
I want to meet you again today.

Still it's ok... It seemed that still it was ok... It was love.

Before I knew, you even refused to meet me.

I thought about how I was left alone.

Wouldn't it be better if I forgot that time?
But these tears are the answer, aren't they?
You can't lie to your heart.

Remembering is almost frightening... Your smell, your gestures, everything.

“Weird, isn't it?”, I said laughing.
Even though we are apart, it`s all about you.

I didn't think that love was this painful, that love was this sad.

Truthfully , I only thought about you.

You are someone inside me that I can't forget, someone I gave everything to.

Even though I can't go back again
Now is only you, only about you
Nothing but you ...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Edukasyon sa kasalukuyan (Ateneo de Davao University True Story)

Nakaw

Miseducation of a Filipino by Renato Constantino