Love me if you dare




Jeux d'enfants or Love me if you dare is a romantic-comedy
french movie. I was resting above the office, when Kepi invited
us if we would like to watch with them.
Since I didn't have anything to do aside from texting,
I went to the living room.

I haven't started the movie from the beginning.
But, nevertheless, I sat on a couch, and watched the movie.
I find it cute at the beginning.Seeing two little kids--two mischievous kids.
They are Julien and Sophie.
I wondered what is all about. I wanted to ask my friends, but they're too engulfed by it. 
I thought it was another chick-flick with the typical chronicle, but it wasn't.
It was full of excitement, craziness, DARES, and of course, LOVE <3 .
I don't want to spill the beans.
I really suggest that you lovers, broken-hearted, emo people, happy and joyful people, and movie lovers should watch this.

It's a must-watch. 


P.S.
Must have POPCORN[Cheddar Flavor] and SOFT DRINKS with you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Edukasyon sa kasalukuyan (Ateneo de Davao University True Story)

Miseducation of a Filipino by Renato Constantino

Nakaw